I am a conceptual art director and hands-on designer with a successful track record in marketing, advertising, digital and editorial design.
I take full ownership of projects from start to finish, developing concepts as well as art directing and designing executions. I aspire to develop ideas that push the envelope – the best solutions usually come from outside the box! I enjoy leading a team and thrive on collaborating with others to get the best outcome. I am always hungry for a challenge, so throw it my way!
• As original art director for SHAPE’s Body Shop event series I created edgy print + digital collateral, which was nominated for a Meredith Excellence in Marketing award in 2017.
• Created advertorials for Vitamin Water, Olly, The North Face, Garnier, Bioré, Olay, L’Oréal and Walgreens. I also created editorial layouts for LA Confidential, Capitol File, Ocean Drive, Hamptons Magazine and Women’s Health Magazine.
• Responsible for overseeing the entire design and routing process, managing direct communication with Editors, Production and Photo teams for Niche Media’s LA Confidential.
• Responsible for the design of SHAPE’s 2017 marketing collateral: vibrant, bold, millennial-targeted; and the 2018 marketing collateral: integrated, complex shapes and text stylings.
• Created a highly successful SHAPE Next Level Living mailing campaign series, an original, powerful jagged-edge design that “teased” our clients about the future SHAPE magazine refresh.
• Designed the new 2018 SHAPE Next logo, seen on the SHAPE Next mobile app and throughout the pages of SHAPE Magazine.
When I’m not busy doing all this, I am most likely traveling the world, out on a run, in the boxing studio, reading mystery novels or in my kitchen baking (dessert before dinner anyone?)